Thank you for considering a gift to Vermont Stage Company! We rely on contributions made by friends like you to fund the work you see on our stage. All donations are tax-deductible.
To recognize your generosity, you will receive benefits designed to enhance your Vermont Stage experience and bring our community of arts lovers a little closer together. Her's a list of the benefits you can receive if you donate today:
Stage Manager (to $124)
* Donor recognition in our Vermont Stage season program
* Discount card for Leunig's Bistro (for donors $50 & up)
Supporting Actor ($125-$299)
Enjoy all the benefits of a Stage Manager, plus:
* Free subscription ticket exchanges through the Vermont Stage Company office
Leading Actor ($300-$649)
Enjoy all the benefits of a Supporting Actor, plus:
* An invitation to exclusive VSC Insider Events (more info below***)
Enjoy all the benefits of a Leading Actor, plus:
* A framed production still from any show in the season signed by the entire production team
Enjoy all the benefits of a Director, plus:
* Earmark your gift to the show of your choice
Enjoy all the benefits of a Producer, plus:
* A private lunch with the director of your choice from the season
Visionary ($5,000 or more)
Enjoy all the benefits of an Angel, plus:
* 50 free tickets to donate to the company, organization, or friends of your choice
***VT Stage Insider Events
As a special thank you, donors who contribute $300 or more in support of our 19th Season will be invited to our new Insider Events starting this fall!
The first event is:
BOOM First Rehearsal and
Enjoy wine and hors d'oeuvres and chat with the cast, director, and designers of Boom about the upcoming production. Hear from Artistic Director Cristina Alicea about her directorial approach to the play, watch the designers present their models and sketches on the look and feel of the play, and hear Boom read out loud for the first time with the cast.
We are planning five behind-the-scenes events like this one throughout our 2012-2013 Season: Crossroads. Don't miss being a part of these special events! All contributions are tax-deductible and support our 2012-2013 season.
Become a Show Sponsor
Want to earmark your donation for a particular show in the season? Or want to give your gift in the name of a loved one or company you wish to honor? If you choose, your gift will receive special recognition in the curtain speech and program of the play you decide to sponsor.
Call our office at 802-862-1497 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please feel free to call the office to redeem your donor benefits.